Exclusive Color Coded ScalesAPR incorporates vivid colors on E6B flight computer series for easier reading.
- Exclusive Wind Speed Cursor Arm which quickly shows ground speed, wind correction angle, and heading, thereby eliminating two set-ups and the need to mark a dot on the plastic disc.
- Patent-pending design shows color-coded saw tooth scales and instructions printed on the computer
- Displays fuel consumption solutions, density altitude factors, conversions for true airspeed & altitude, mach number, kilometers, minutes to seconds, statute to nautical to statute miles, off-course and drift corrections, and slide-rule mathematics.
Revolutionary DesignAPR is the first to design a patent-pending Wind Speed Cursor Arm on all E6B flight computer series.
- Complete instruction manual includes BONUS section on Dead Reckoning and Wind Effect Theory Calculations.
- Features Miles & Gallons Scale (Distance), Minutes & Hours Scale (Time), Mach Number Index Window, Slide-Rule Mathematics, Wind Component Grid, Altitude Correction, Fuel Consumption, Density Altitude Factors Off-course & Drift Corrections.
- Conversions for Minutes to Seconds, True Airspeed , True Altitude, Temperature, Kilometers and Statute to Nautical to Statute Miles
Premier IFR & RNAV En Route PlotterColor-coded graphic shows parallel, teardrop, and direct entries to standard & non-standard Holding Patterns.
- 13 scales for Jeppesen Radio Facility and NACO Charts.
- Sawtooth scales for easy and accurate reading!
- Two slots and two holes make it easy to mark and plot courses on en route IFR charts.
Windspeed Cursor Arm is a revolutionary design (patent pending) that is only available on APR's E6B computers. Windspeed Cursor Arm (WCA) is exclusively available on WL & WHL and Deluxe Student models. Here are some key features of the APR's E6B Windspeed Cursor Arm Computers.
It eliminated the following steps:
- Setting the wind slide on a speed circle for reference.
- Locating the speed distance point to mark the speed distance.
- Retrieving a pencil and marking the wind dot on the face of the plastic disc.
- Erasing the wind speed dot marked on the plastic disc.
Lighted Omni KneeboardThe MXU-163/P is designed to meet all requirements of the professional pilot.
- APR’s MXU-163/P is a precisely engineered all-metal military pilot’s kneeboard.
- The contoured base comfortably fits either leg with foam pads that prevent movement and a quick-release buckle on a wide elastic adjustable leg strap provides stability and quick release removal.
- The kneeboard comes with a pad of VFR en route flight logs and an example log showing step-by-step instructions.
Pilot's Folding Flight DeskIFR & VFR information at your finger tips!
- First designed and introduced by APR Industries, PDF-1 folding flight desk puts essential VFR and IFR information right at your finger tips.
- Non-slip foam on the underside of the board helps to hold everything securely in place.
- Designed to hold aeronautical charts and radio facility approach books.
Deluxe Pro-Flight KneeboardsThe Pro Flight kneeboards are designed by pilots for pilots.
- The large clip at the top opens to 1” to hold and organize flight plans, charts, maps, and approach plates or book.
- An adjustable strap assures a comfortable fit.
- Manufactured in the USA with lifetime durable anodized aluminum.
- New Products
- +E6-B Flight Computers
- +CR Circular Computers
- +Pre & In-flight Time/Speed/Distance Computers
- Holding Pattern Computer designed by Capt. Barry Schiff
- +Navigation Plotters
- +Flight Organizers
- Flight Planning Logs
- +Tools & Accessories
- Instrument Training